Suffocation and suffocation
- Remove the hanging furniture or toys before the baby can reach them.
- Keep cables, ropes or ropes away from the baby, especially near the crib. The ropes and strings around the baby's neck can suffocate him.
- Keep plastic bags and balloons handy.
- Use only toys that cannot be broken without sharp edges or small, detachable parts.
Fire and burns
- Never eat, drink and wear anything warm near the child or while holding it.
- Lower the water heater to 50 ° C.
- Check the smoke detectors to make sure they are working.
- Carefully check the temperature of the formula. The formula should be hot or cold to the touch.
- Never leave the child alone in a high place.
- Keep the crib and playgrounds up.
- Do not put your child on a hiking trail.
Safety of the car
- Use a properly approved baby car seat in the rear seat.
- Never leave the child alone in a car.
- Wear your seat belt.